Perguntas e respostas mais comuns
- Property Registry Certificate
- Land Registry Certificate
- Permission for use
- Expired color energy certificate
- Identification of the seller.
- Real estate agency contract signed by all parties involved.
- Sale/inventory statement indicating the terms of the deal.
Your real estate consultant will carry out a comparative market analysis, using technological tools that allow him to determine the value of a house based on similar properties that have recently been sold in the same area.
It is important to note that a comparative market analysis is an estimate of value based on data and adjustments, but the final sale price can be influenced by negotiations and factors specific to the transaction.
- Assess your financial situation before you start looking for a house, to determine the amount you can invest;
- If you need bank financing, contact a credit intermediary certified by the Bank of Portugal;
- Contact your real estate agent who will start the property selection process;
- Schedule visits with your real estate agent and look at important details such as the state of repair, the neighborhood and accessibility;
- If you find the house of your dreams, hurry up and make an offer. Always count on the help of your Zome real estate agent;
- Once the offer has been accepted by the owner, you can count on Zome's Legal Department to help you draw up the promissory contract of sale and then the public deed.
- Identification of those involved;
- Bank statements for the últimate 3 months;
- Salary receipts for the last 3 months;
- Últimate irs declaration and respective settlement note;
- Declaration of professional effectiveness.
Zome is the first company in the Portuguese real estate market to make it possible to book properties completely online with the launch of the Zome NOW tool, the only Portuguese real estate platform that allows you to visit and book a property directly in a virtual reality format, just a click away!
Zome NOW works according to 5 simple steps:
- Step 1: By selecting one of the options - booking or proposal - you will have access to a form that must be filled in with your personal details;
- Step 2: An SMS will be sent to your cell phone number to validate the authenticity of the proposal or reservation, preventing misuse of the tool and reinforcing its security (the whole process complies with the rules of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data).
- Step 3: After this step your data will be collected. If you need to borrow money, a "Financial Statement" will be drawn up and a meeting with a Zome Credit Intermediary will be scheduled.
- Step 4: In the case of reservation, the property is considered to be reserved once the amount of 2,500 euros has been deposited. The next step is the signing of the CPCV and the Deed, which are processes handled by Zome Consultants.
- Step 5: If you make an offer, it will be subject to the owner's approval: if the offer is accepted, the usual bureaucratic processes follow (CPCV and Deed); if the offer is rejected, you can make a counter-offer and wait for the decision.
In 2022, Zome carried out the first public crypto-asset deed in Europe and launched Cryptohouses.co.uk - the first real estate portal for buying houses with crypto.
The Cryptohouses.pt portal operates according to the following procedures:
- Buy Directly in Crypto: Here you can view the properties available for exchange with virtual assets with their respective transaction values converted into the various cryptoassets. Select the properties you want to learn more about and/or visit. You must register the following numeric codes à ZMPT identification;
- You must indicate the number codes of the properties in which you are interested to the Contact Center, which will contact you by email or telephone;
- You will be forwarded to our Crypto Business Department, which will clarify all the steps in the process of exchanging a house for cryptocurrencies, as well as any other questions that may arise;
- Afterwards, the real estate consultant will clarify all the necessary aspects of the property and organize the visit to it, during which you will be accompanied by him;
- Exchange Promissory Contract or Deed: You can choose to carry out an Exchange Promissory Contract, if you want to have some time to carry out the exchange deed, or carry out the Deed immediately. If you have any doubts, you will be advised on which option best suits your needs.